Here is a collection of useful forms for students. The forms are PDF files that you will download, complete, save and submit via your UMD email account.
Be sure that you follow the instructions on this site, and on the individual forms, and that forms are filled out in entirety. As of 4/20/11, paper copies of the forms below will no longer be accepted.
- Be sure that you download and install the latest version of Adobe’s (free) Acrobat Reader.
- Click to download the PDF form and save the file wherever you store important things you’re working on. If you are having trouble please contact the OIT Help Desk.
- Carefully read and follow the instructions on that form and double-check to make sure that every field is complete. Incomplete forms will be returned to the student.
- Save the file frequently while working on it. Each time you save the file, the information you enter will be stored as part of that file. Some forms require information you’ll need to get from Degree Navigator and your transcript.
- Depending on the form, you will email the file as an attachment, either directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or to a faculty member for their approval.
Please note that you must use your UMD email account to submit forms electronically.